control + b yo ms.douglas
so yeah, i watched the movie few days ago but it was bad! It was boring us, I prefer to watch The Simpson rether than this. It was alright because on the movie, they asked you questions about the fifa world cup from 1900's to 2000's. The book was pretty good, I didn't really enjoy it because there's not color so it's all black and white which is a boring color. However, I read some what happend to each countries. My country did really good actually. Oh well I think I'm going to go.
Catch.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey cheeky chops - pity you didn't really enjoy the film, you were so excited about it. How long did it go for? Do you think someone else in the class might like to borrow it over the holidays?
catch ya - ms d
Post a Comment