Hi! Just wondering what you thought about our class novel, Touching the Void. Shoot me a few lines and tell me what you think in the COMMENTS link. :) ms d
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The book was alright but the movie wasn't very nice because the characters in the movie had no lines exept shouting when they were in danger. If we are going to do this book thing next term I hope you choose better book.
Do you think reading the book first helped you understand their situation better? If you were Simon or Joe, would you want to tempt fate again and re-live the experience? I would be happy to leave it to the actors!
2 comments:
The book was alright but the movie wasn't very nice because the characters in the movie had no lines exept shouting when they were in danger.
If we are going to do this book thing next term I hope you choose better book.
Do you think reading the book first helped you understand their situation better? If you were Simon or Joe, would you want to tempt fate again and re-live the experience? I would be happy to leave it to the actors!
Post a Comment