Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Time to Kill


My book is called A Time to Kill by John Grisham. I have only read about sixteen pages but the contents in those sixteen pages are very detailed. The background of the first chapter is Canton; there are two people whose names are Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard. I think these two people are the main characters of this book. I'm not sure. Cobb and Willard kidnap a ten-year-old black girl who is called Tonya and they do things to her that they were not allowed to do. Her father tries to save her one night but Cobb and Willard kills him and Tonya sees this and horrifies. Cobb and Willard drive to the lake in the forest and stay there for a while. A boat, which was full of black women reached close them. A man came out of the boat and Cobb, Willard and the man took a walk along the lake. Then they discussed about who is going to the 10 year old black girl. So far this is what happened......

No comments: