Hi I am going to talk about some of the stuff that I felt while using blog that my ESL class created. Usually in English class you expect to write, read or talk. Instead of doing all that my class created a blog called 2 Kool Readers. On the blog my friends and I posted some chapter summaries of the books that we chose to read.
Second good thing about blogging was that we could share informations, not by speaking but posting or writng. I was able to share everything that I wanted to share because I didn't get distracted or interfered by someone much.
Blogging was a special experience to me and in the future we should develop our blog so we could share our thoughts with every people in the world.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
An interesting entry Louis. Your inout into the blog is excellent - glad you are enjoying it!
Post a Comment