skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, October 19, 2008

What I've learnt from the book~


Last week I've leanrt the basic - Footwork.
This week I've learnt the basic - Ground Stroke.
Next week I'll learn the basic - Backhand Stroke.
So that means after next week I've learnt Footwork, Ground Stroke, Backhand Stroke~~~
Posted by Anonymous at 9:01 PM

1 comment:

Irene Tedj said...

hey david
haha really funny
bye

October 19, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

2Kool Readers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2008 (44)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (18)
      • SAMURAI KIDS summary
      • John Grisham The Firm
      • TOO COOL-------------SOCCER SUPERSTAR(2)
      • When Niya recovered his consciousness, Yoshi’s arm...
      • 2nd book
      • MA NEW BOOK
      • No title
      • What I've learnt from the book~
      • Few days later, the Niya’s father gave him his old...
      • TOO COOL-------------SOCCER SUPERSTAR
      • I HAVE FINISHED MY BOOKCHAT THING
      • World Football Challenge
      • Tennis Skill
      • i nearly finished to read the doctor who feast of ...
      • Sir Edmund Hillary
      • My oppinion about blogging
      • SAMURAI KIDS
      • Mao's Last Dancer
    • ►  September (23)

Contributors

  • $$$$AnDrEw$$$$
  • Acholly xXo
  • Irene Tedj
  • JaKk
  • KOJI
  • Marie Turnbull
  • Miss H
  • Ms D
  • Young golfer Jin