Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Few days later, the Niya’s father gave him his old sword. Then he learnt that to be a real SAMURAI, he needs not only strong body but also neatness. One day the teacher told Niya and his friend Yoshi to go to the village and collect the equipment before the sunset, so they had to walk to the village. It was very long way, about 10 Km. It was difficult for them to get to village before the sunset because Niya does not have one leg and Yoshi has only one arm.
They saw a wolf on the way to the way to the village and they were worried because before they left for village, the teacher told them a story that wolf is a shape shifter and could kill you. They were scared of the wolf. After that there was an earthquake. Niya overbalanced and fell off the mountain. He lost his consciousness.

I have experienced like this story when I was in Japan. I was walking in the forest and there were a lot of graves along the path. I was very scared of ghost. I was very frightened. My story is not funny but I understand their feeling.

2 comments:

Ms D said...

Are you still afraid of ghosts? Have you met any here? I'm curious, why is it important for a samurai to be neat? Was it explained in the story?

Anonymous said...

Awesome