
The book I have been reading was very interesting; it was mostly adventure and it also about group of people life. I have been chosen this book because I have been read the book name Touching The Void, which was the same kind of book. The book was most about the guys name Sir Edmund Hillary. He was dream that one day he would have a chance to climb Mt Everest which was one of the hardest mountain to climb.
Most people have been there and never come back. From the start of the book they have been talk about the dead zone of Mt Everest. The dead zone was the higher part of the mountain that has a very thin air to fill your lung. There were two mountaineers that have been trying to climb before Sir Edmund. They have take some oxygen equipments with them, but no one have ever try to use them and don’t know if it going to work on that height. This book was very interesting to me and I also enjoy reading it.
1 comment:
Sounds really interesting Jakk - especially the bit about the dead zone. Have you finished the book? Did you find out how they mangaged to overcome the dead zone?
Do you think you might be interested in trying to climb? You seem to have a real interest in it :)
Post a Comment